Search This Blog

Apr 24, 2010

Been busy for the past few weeks so I hardly updated my blog. Just in case you wanna know what I was up to here are someof them:

1. Busy with work,work and work-pre prod meetings, ocular inspection, coordination, shoots and coverages--it's all blessings and will wait for more of it.

2. Met best buddies Pat and Jai, we had GSM blue and chicken chops at Pat's place-we shared different gossips and heresays about the world of entertainment!

3.Met D3, Hope and Adrian,we went to Antipolo for a nice conversation and a nice view of Manila. Hope is having a marital problem, we pray that he and his wife will pass this through.

4. Covered Star Awards for Movies in Ateneo, it will be aired on pldtwatchpad.com next week. Had fun chit-chatting with celebs, photos to follow with my next entry. But for now, I'll say bye-bye first and will enjoy Sunday as its best! Yey-=)

No comments:

Post a Comment