Search This Blog

Jan 24, 2011

I may not have a gazillion friends but I have few quality and trusted friends. One of them is my my darling and stylish friend Vanessa. We went out one Wednesday night to check this quaint mini bar along the busy street of Ortigas. As usual goes, what do you expect we had a few drinks and tasted that bar's specialty PASSBOOM- it's made of green chili (sans the seed) and there's cheese inside and the whole thing is wrapped in a lumpia wrapper, its yummy and very extra-ordinary, too bad I was not able to take a photo of it. Then later on Vanessa spoke to the owner because her High School reunion will be held in that quaint bar (details to be blogged after the party). On a lighter note here's what she wore that night.


black trapeze top from a thrift shop, Viviene Westwood handbag, Michael Antonio royal blue w/black details heels and the show-stopper lace tights from Baguio

No comments:

Post a Comment