Search This Blog

Mar 10, 2011

I hate waking up in the morning especially when you did something late the night before. Never the less, I always look forward to daily mornings for freshly brewed coffee, taking a bath and my morning ritual which consists of a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, my fave hair iron and my new love-an eau de toilette, Charriol perfume!

Here's a peek:


L'Oreal Derma genesis clay mask and a scrub in one, L'Oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Toner, The Body Shop's Moringa Milk Body Lotion Spray and Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer

I swear by L'Oreal's cleanser, its a clay mask and a scrub in one and I noticed that I have less black and whiteheads even if I don't visit my derma regularly.

My pores are a bit bigger so when I tried L'Oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Toner, there is a gradual change from my skin's texture and pores and this wonder toner really helps in removing all traces of dirts and grimes that your regular cleanser can't.

Since I was in grade school, it's a must for me not to leave the house without applying body lotion especially to toes, elbows and legs. But this habit was gone for a meantime because I am a sweaty type of person plus the scorching heat of Manila and since we are sporting a colder weather lately, I decided to apply The Body Shop's Moringa Milk Body Lotion Spray- yes it's a spray so you can control it.

When I hit 22, part of my daily life is putting on a daily moisturizer, my first was Olay Total Effects, I was happy with the results everytime I finished a bottle but when my dear cousin Jasper from the US, gave me this Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30, I found my new baby, it's not so thick and very light on the skin which is more appropriate on our weather.

There are times that I switched my toner to this:


Nivea Sparkling White Toner

A quote from a magazine editor: "If you can't buy a designer bag, then go for a designer perfume." Very true indeed. I so love perfumes, it gives me a ceratin feeling that I can't explain, needless to say, I am under a spell of every perfume I encounter. Like body lotion or body butter, a perfume for me is a closet and a bag staple, it's an instant pick me up especially during "blaaahhh" days. I'm so into Charriol perfume now a days, the bottle is so sleek, it spells sassy and classy and the scent is so divine, very lady-like and will last longer.



That's my morning beauty regimen, basic and nothing fussy, Ooopppsss, I don't have a photo of my Vidal Sassoon hair iron, please wait for it on my next post. And now I want to know what's your morning beauty regimen, please post your comments;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment