Search This Blog

Mar 17, 2011

Marrionnaud, Essences, Beauty Bar, Watson's and how I wish I can go to Sephora! What do they have in common? They're all beauty mecca. Everytime I'm in Essences or any other beauty hubs, it feels so fresh and you feel that you are beautiful and you have this milky, glowy skin like A-listers celebs have. Aside fgrom the basic cleanser, toner and moisturizer, choosing the right powder for your skin is also one secret.

So I found this:



Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder

Many mineral make ups have been mushrooming and yes they're good on what they promised. Now, let me do my beauty product review:

I have an oily skin and thank God it's not sensitive and prone to break-outs. Everytime I put on this mineral loose powder, it glides easily and like any other mineral-based make-up, it's light and doesn't cake on your skin. Another thing I love about this mineral product is it stays longer on the skin and unnecessary touch ups are not required. So I highly recommend this loose powder to those who have sensitive skin and still wants to achieve a natural look. My next quest is to look for a pressed powder or another mineral loose powder which has a darker color so it can contour my "chubby" face. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the Bare Mineral range (i do not know if you can find it, i live in europe). It now carries a matte version of its classic mineral powder. the original one i would not recommend for a man as its got a bit of pearl, but the matte is perfect. As its an american brand, the choice in ethnic shades is really good and the dark ones work great for contouring. I usually mix 2 shades to get my perfect mix. If you are just looking for a shine proof effect try pure silica powders. they look very white but need just a little amount. Stumbled on your blog looking for brianboy's but as I work in makeup, its always a joy to chat about powders and stuff. I just hope i can one day create oe that does not mess up your sink in the morning !
    Cheers
    C

    ReplyDelete