Search This Blog

Mar 22, 2010

BIG PRIZES!!!

That's Igor, the photog for almost all PLDT events. We were in SoFA and did the audition last March 16.


I'm back, after almost two weeks of not updating my blog because I was so busy from work (I am not complaining in fact I am enjoying it!). What would I share now? Something that keeps me busy for the past few weeks-It's the search for the PLDT MyDSL Watchpad Crew! It is open to 16-20 y/o male and female and articulate individuals who has passion for the 'net and can be up for anything and everything! The most interesting part of this search are the prizes to be won by five winners: Php 100k in cash, Sony Vios laptop, one yr-free PLDT MyDSL subscription, mossimo, apparels, free roundtrip ticket to Boracay via Sea Air plus two nights accomodation and will be part of PLDT MYyDSL Watchpad events and campaigns! That's so much so calling all young individuals join the search and be the next Broadband icon.
For more details of the search pls log on to www.pldtwatchpad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment