Search This Blog

Mar 7, 2010


It's me and one of my close friends Gian, this photo was taken from our dear friend's (Vanessa, I'll post more of her bday photos in the coming days, I have to steal from FB) birthday party on Nov. 27, she celebrated at The Distillery in Jupiter Street, Makati. That night was so full of booze and I got buzzed. Anyway, that night was so intimate because it's only her well loved and most trusted friends she invited on her celebration, more than being happy and lucky I am so blessed to have Vanessa as a very good friend. The Distillery is such a happy place, it's small though but everytime I'm there I never felt that place is so crowded because it is always jampacked with fabulous and well-dressed peeps. Who wouldn't love seeing gorgeous human beings they're like eye-candy (like me,harharhar),but aren't we all gorgeous in our way, just be confident and give that perfect smile (see left photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment