Search This Blog

Mar 8, 2010

Silver Birthday


Chok in a maroon pique shirt, Van in a floral sheer top,me in turquoise plaid, Jairo in a printed shirt, Pat in red stripes shirt and Francis in a plum shirt and black jacket
Feb 1,2010-Makati- It's my 25th birthday with few good and closest friends in tow. My actual birthday is Feb 02, I had a pre-birthday party because I can't celebrate it on the day itself 'cause I had to catch a 9:30AM flight the following day (Feb 03)going to Cebu to cover MusicFest 2010 featuring Boyce Ave. Jabbowockeez and American Idol champ Kris Allen. That night was one of the happiest aside from being with my darling friends, I love the place where I celebrated it-it's no less than The Distillery in Jupiter, Makati. I suuuuuuuuuper heart the place because its so relaxing even though it was a night of alcohol and loud music! The staff here are so warm and they will take care of your alcoholic needs-=). We had two one-liter JC tequila, an Absolut vodka raspberry (which I super adore the taste) and
Absolut vodka pear--- with these drinks,who would not get drunk?! You will see below my birthday photos courtesy of Jairo, have a good view!!!


Choy, Jayzel, Jairo,Pat, me, Francis and Gian in a black blazer


Me making a pa-cute shot


With my dear friends and the booze of the night


This is what you call FAB FOUR-=)


Posing for the cam...


Choy is s0 serious, Jayzel is undeniably pretty, Gian is so girly now and me as ever so stylish-=)

This 2010 is my silver year and by getting a year older I should get a lot wiser, wiser in all aspects of life but hey, I am a work in progress. This year I just started a career I truly love and suits my personality and with this I know that lots of wonderful things is yet to come!

P.S. I deeply apologize for the photos which were not posted well, I'll update this...-=)

No comments:

Post a Comment