Search This Blog

Mar 8, 2010

Up close and personal

It's me and one member of Jabbowockeez taken at the backstage of Mckinley Hill Open Ground.

The best thing about my current job is to travel for free and the icing on the cake is to be able to work with one of the world's most famous dance crew-Jabbowockeez. I dont even know his name but when the first time I saw him on the MusicFest 2010 presscon in Cebu I knew I had a crush on him. When I asked him about his ethnicity he gamely answered that he is half Filipino and Korean. He even mentioned that his mother is from the province of Siquijor-now that is really up close and personal.

I don't have any plans of taking a pic with him because the security was so tight, lucky me 'cause I had backstage access (I have to give credit to Migs of Channel V Philippines for being so patient with my "kakulitan"). So how did I come up with a pic of him, here's a short story: I was inside the backstage specifically in the artists area because I was looking for Rhian Ramos's blouse that she left in one of the comfort rooms. I was not able to find it so I had to leave and few steps before the exit door, this cutie was sitting and relaxing with their R.M. (Road Manager). I already passed by them but with me naturally a bit flirty (in a graceful way), I cant help it, gave my digicam to his RM and politely asked if she can take a photo of me with this exceptional lad. Luckier me, the RM gave in and here it is posted in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment