Search This Blog

Mar 7, 2010

Welcome!!!

Blog or blogging is not something new these days, but only these past few months (mid-January 2010) that crossed my mind to do my own blog. It all started while I was searching a designer profile-an assignment from my current job. Going back on how I started reading and loving blogs, I happened to click the blogsite of a magazine editor whom I am an avid collector/reader of her magazine. Then, I read her blog almost everyday, its oh-so free spirited kind of blog, not so fussy and not so serious, enough to keep you smile and enough to warm your heart with her words of compassion and encouragement. Basically her blog (www.topazhorizon.com) is anything and everything under the sun. And that's one reason why I created this blog, to talk anything and people who will take time to visit my blog will just read funny, interesting and at times mellow-dramatic stories.

I hope that this personal blog or should I say on-line diary will serve as an inspiration to someone who can read it and that there will be a personal connection to be built between me and the reader. To my future readers, expect that everytime you're on my blog, I will assure you that I will write from the heart and you will see different photos that would tickle your fancy. Have a good read!-=)

No comments:

Post a Comment